© 2022 Northwest Vipassana Association All Rights Reserved
Northwest Vipassana Center – Dhamma Kuñja
445 Gore Road
Onlaska, WA 98570
Public Transportation Options
If you are not able to arrange a ride, or want to make back-up plans, the following public transportation options are available. Please contact the companies directly, or check their websites, for current fare information to the town of Centralia.
- Train service to/from Centralia, WA: Amtrak, 1-800-872-7245; Amtrak has a stop, Tukwila, which is a short taxi or transit ride from Seattle/Tacoma airport. You can take a train from there to Centralia and then use rideshare/taxi/bus to the center.
- Bus service to/from Centralia, WA: Greyhound, 1-800-231-2222 or 1-360-736-9811
- Express Bus – Vancouver, BC to Seattle: Quick Shuttle, 604-940-4428 or 1-800-665-2122
- Shuttle to/from Seattle-Tacoma Int’l. Airport: Capital Aeroporter, 1-800-962-3579
Reservations 48 hours in advance recommended. Drop-off points at Centralia or Onalaska. Flights should arrive before 1:00 pm at the start of the course and leave after 12:00 pm at the end of the course to accommodate driving time.
- Shuttle to/from Portland International Airport: Blue Star Airporters, 1-800-247-2272
- Taxi Service from Centralia to the Center: Quality Taxi Service, 360-807-3923. Trip takes about 25 minutes.
- Public transit from Centralia Amtrak train station to Dhamma Kuñja: Lewis Mountain Highway Transit eastbound route. Phone 360-496-5404 to reserve a seat. It runs only 3 times per day: 7:24am, 11:55am, 5:01pm (and only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays as of March 2022). You need to tell the driver that you want to get off at the meditation center on Gore Rd., Onalaska
- Ride sharing: If you would like to offer other participants a ride to the course, or if you would like to get a ride with another participant, please visit our online ride-share board. See your acceptance email for a link. From this page, you can send an email to others in your area who need or can offer a ride, or you can add yourself to the list so other people can contact you. No personal contact information is displayed on the page. If someone wishes to contact you, they will be able to send you an email with their contact information, but they will not see your email address when they do so. You can then choose whether or not to respond.